Saturday, June 14, 2014

Many people were going on  a trip. Each one was invited to choose a vehicle in which they would travel during their trip. They could pick any vehicle they desired, depending on where they were going, what their goals were, what they planned t do on this trip.
" Ahh, " said the first person. " I will pick this shiny new sports car. I have many places to go, and I need small and fast!
" I need this big van," said the next. " I am going to be helping many along the way, and need a large vehicle.
" Ohh, " said another, " I just do not know. I will just take this worn out jalopy . Noone else will drive this. I will spend my time fixing it up.
Each one chose a vehicle in which to travel. The choices were sometimes similar, but all vehicles were different. Each one was unique to the person's purpose, feelings, lessons, desires and beliefs. No one vehicle was any better or worse than another, no one vehicle was good or bad.

The body we live in is the vehicle we have chosen for this lifetime. Many times we loathe ourselves, we watch our bodies change and grow, and age. Our bodies respond to how we live. Our bodies are the most amazing vehicles, temples, homes.

Remember, when you are struggling with some pain, illness, overweight, underweight, aging, fatigue............ this is the vehicle you chose, before you came on this journey. Trust that your choice was a purposeful one. Trust that this expression of yourself is divine, and beautiful!

Now, you are in the driver's seat. Where will your journey take you?

No comments:

Post a Comment